Mark Digital Print Solutions: Terms & Conditions
Quotation - Terms & Conditions;
- All our quotes are valid for a period of 60days. Any orders placed past 60days will require an updated quote from your account manager before placing the order.
- Variations may occur if the initial scope of work quoted on has changed by time of ordering. If a variation is required then your account manager will make you aware, and if required supply an updated quote prior to job start.
- Mark Digital Print Solutions reserves the right not to accept job orders if we become aware of substantial miscalculations in our quote prior to job acceptance. Be it a mistake of your account manager, a misleading RFQ or change of artwork parameters.
- Quotes supplied may be described with “subject to final artwork sighting”. This indicates the quote is likely to have variations upon finalising your order and should be treated like an Estimate.
- Print quotes are for exactly that unless stated otherwise. Note; we do not offer free Graphic Design however small the changes may seem. If Graphic Design or any other non print related service is required it must be declared and will be reflected in the description and price of the quote.
CASH trade - Terms & Conditions;
- Orders under $500 GST inc can be placed and paid on collection, or prior to delivery.
- With orders worth more than $500 GST inc your account manager will request a 50% deposit before commencing work with the balance due upon collection, or prior to delivery.
- If collecting in-store we provide full EFTPOS facilities accepting Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Debit cards and cash. Note; Amex attracts a 1.5% surcharge. Alternatively, you can also phone up and pay over the phone. We then subsequently issue Tax Invoices via email.
- If EFT is preferred we can supply a pro-forma Tax Invoice to pay on, this will be the slowest process.
- Please note we do not extend credit to clients without a credit application in place. If you would like credit facilities talk to your account manager who can arrange.
Credit - Terms & Conditions;
- A credit application form MUST be completed IN FULL to be considered for any credit, failure to do so may result in a delay with credit being approved.
- You will be advised (if approved) of your trading terms with Mark Digital Print Solutions and will remain on a COD basis until such a time your credit has been approved.
- All accounts are to be settled in full no later than your approved credit terms.
- Any accounts remaining outstanding after the agreed trading terms (regardless of value) will be placed on STOP CREDIT and further action will be taken without further notice through our collection agency to recover all amounts due. Any costs, expenses or disbursements, incurred by us in recovering any outstanding monies, including debt-collecting fees and/or solicitor’s fees, shall be paid by you.
- We shall be entitled without notice, to terminate any credit arrangement with you in the event of you defaulting in any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- The goods remain the sole and absolute property of Mark Digital Print Solutions as full legal and equitable owner until such time as the customer shall have paid the full price for such goods.